Patient Forms and Resources
Thank you for choosing Ageless Grace! Below you will find additional information and answers to commonly asked questions. This will assist you in preparing for your visit to our Murrieta, CA facility.
At Ageless Grace, we are committed to keeping our patients, our team members, and our community safe and healthy during these unprecedented times. As a practice, we have made the following changes to help stop the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
Office and Staff Precautions
- Plexiglass panels are at our reception.
- Air Sterilizers with virus-killing UV-C light & HEPA filters are in every room.
- Employee temperature and symptom screens are completed before work and sent home if ill.
- As always, strict sanitation and disinfection protocols remain in effect.
- We maintain social distancing standards of at least six feet apart.
- When close contact is required, our staff is equipped with masks, face shields, and gloves in order to maximize protection.
- Only patients being treated will be invited into the office, and masks are required.
- All patients are screened at the door for any symptoms or possible exposures, and a temperature reading is taken. If screening indicates a risk of possible COVID-19 infection, patients are rescheduled.
- Our waiting room is kept empty, and patients are given the option to wait in the privacy of the car until an exam room is open.
- We ask that patients post-pone and reschedule appointments if any of their close contacts may have been exposed to COVID-19 within the last two weeks.
We offer complimentary consultations, both in person at our Murrieta, CA facility or virtually, that connect you with our experienced team of experts for a customized conversation based on your goals. We work with you to create a treatment plan that is comprehensive to have you look and feel like the best version of yourself!
Your treatment arrangements and selected appointment times are held exclusively for you. To ensure your appointment begins as scheduled, please check in a minimum of 20 minutes prior to your appointment start time. If check-in is delayed, this may impact your appointment.
If you find it necessary to reschedule or cancel, we respectfully request a minimum notification of 24 hours in advance. When the minimum notification is not met, appointments may be subject to cancellation/no-show charges.
It is understood that aesthetic and elective procedures are not a covered insurance benefit. Payment for procedures are due in full, on or before, the date of your treatment. We provide several options which may be used individually, or combined according to your wishes.
- Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard or American Express)
- Optional Financing (for approved patients)
- CareCredit at www.CareCredit.com
- GreenySky at www.GreenSky.com
*Individual results are not guaranteed and may vary from person to person. Images may contain models.